Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Senior Year (FC)

Wow... how the year went by so fast. My senior year was like a roller coaster ride. It was fun, crazy, hard, stressful, scary and basically a mixture of everything. It was hard and stressful because I had 2 history regents I needed to take. Without those regents, I was this close about to put my risk of not graduating on time. From the beginning of my senior year, I just been thinking about the regents. My mind was so stressed out because I was so afraid of not passing it in January. When taking the regents, it was the most scariest feeling ever. I felt like this was my only chance even tho I can take it in June again. However, that is not what I wanted. I wanted to pass both of them in January and get it over with. I prayed and wished that I would pass them. And what happen? I PASSED BOTH OF THEM! I was so shocked!! The day I found out that I passed was the day I felt so relieved of everything. That STRESS I carried with me literally went away. It was such an amazing feeling to get that out the way and not let that affect my prom and graduation. 

PROM WAS LITERALLY THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'LL NEVER FORGET! I honestly had such an amazing time with everyone. ESPECIALLY with my prom date who is my boyfriend. He made that day so special. He mad my night and made it feel so alive. When he came over that day and was waiting for me to get out, he couldn't get his eyes off me. I couldn't get my eyes off of him either. We took so many pictures and had the best time of our lives that day. This is a memory that I will never forgot. Can't wait for graduation! Thanks to everyone who really made prom 2k15 so ALIVE!


3 comments:

  1. Thats a scary moment knowing you need to pass two regents and im glad that you pass it. And yeah prom was hella fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on passing both your Regents. I had to pass my Living Environment regents and I was scared that I wasn't gonna pass, but thank god I did. Also I'm glad you enjoyed prom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on passing both your Regents. I had to pass my Living Environment regents and I was scared that I wasn't gonna pass, but thank god I did. Also I'm glad you enjoyed prom.

    ReplyDelete