Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Forensics (ID)

In forensics, our class have been using a microscope looking at hair fibers. I find it so interesting how a microscope can help you see the tiniest things. It gives you a unclose view, and you can actually see what and how it really looks like. The hair fibers looked transparent. I was able to see through it. There was once I took a string of my hair and looked at it up close with a microscope. I was amazed by how it looks like up close. It was brown and looked like a skinny tube. I like how the microscope has different objectives to help you see it more closer. I would like to examine interesting things. Maybe even examining a tiny piece of fruit, hair, cells or anything. 

I think forensics is a very interesting class. We learned so many things such as how to find out what happened in a crime scene, we did a project of drugs, body farm, bug cycle, etc. 

2 comments:

  1. That is interesting. Why do you think Ms. Bartoli has you doing these activities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I also find Forensics very interesting. I like how we had to draw a sketch of the hair fibers in the lab. It amazing how scientist can see all kinds of things on a microscope.

    ReplyDelete