Thursday, March 12, 2015

Economics (SSR)

In my Economics class, we are creating our own business plan. We are each in different groups. Each group have to create a business such as a hotel, your own restaurant, sneaker store, mall or anything you want it to be. My group is deciding to create a place where you can have fun, eat, chill and use computers for any help you need with work. We wanted to create a place where anyone can come when they have nothing else to do during their spare time. Our business place is called "Paradise". We chose this name because it means a place where everyone can just be happy and good. Theirs games, and a buffet where you can eat any kind of foods you want. Upstairs there will be computers where you can use to help you research with a project or homework help. We will have great comfy couches where you can sit, relax and read your book. I actually like what we're doing in our Economics class because its giving me a feel about how to make and run a business.

Because of Economics, it is helping me understand how the economy is being build and the process of how it runs. I feel like I will be learning a lot in this class because if I'm majoring in Business, in the field of IT (Information Technology), I have to know about economics.

4 comments:

  1. I think your business idea is pretty good and it should sky rocket! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what we are doing in economic class to. my major is business marketing and management. i also like the name of your business paradise very catchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too found this project really interesting, and your business sounds like something I would enjoy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a business for teens? Or will your clients be people of all ages?

    ReplyDelete