Wednesday, April 15, 2015

English (CRR)

For English class, I really like the website that we started using to help us with grammar errors. The website is called noredink.com. This is a great website for those who are having grammar issues. You can choose any characters from any show, movie or any actors. They uses these character's names in sentences that has grammar errors, and you would have to click on the work that is incorrect and choose the correct one. This has helped me improved with my grammar errors.

For this website, we would first take practice test, then we would take a quiz. For the practice test, if you choose the wrong answer more than 2 times, it would show you an example of the correct format, which I find really helpful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has problems with their grammar. You will slowly start to see how much you have improve because of this website.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100 percent.i like the grammar web site to. I have been having grammar trouble for a long time. Now i can honestly say i have gotten better with my grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way since we started to do the nored ink I been getting good grades in english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that it is definitely more effective than the previous way we were doing grammar!

    ReplyDelete