Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Traveling (PB)

Someday I'm going to travel to places where I would want to spend my vacations. There are so many places out there that I would love to visit. Ever since I went to Florida and Washington D.C for the first time, it felt so amazing and how nice it was to be somewhere else besides home. You see a whole new view out there and see things that you don't usually see. Like something different! I want to visit Paris, Rome, Italy, Spain, California, Greece, Los Angeles, etc. I want to have everything all planned out, which hotel, places to go, just basically plan a trip.

Who wouldn't want to travel? Even though I'm a little bit scared of airplanes because of what I've seen on the news about something horrible happening, I'm still going to stay positive and not let that stop me from traveling. Maybe soon when I'm old enough and have a great job, I'll be able to fulfill these dreams of mines!

No comments:

Post a Comment